Urinal Cock Urinal Cock

The joke is terrible, and obvious, but thats why its so damn funny! You should make a compilation like this? it reminds me me of the slapstick MAD style.

UMoN- Pandas UMoN- Pandas

I have just wasted a few seconds of my life. It was all low res images and not vector, and it was just boring. being radioactive and being gassy just inst funny. perhaps a few jokes about panda's sexual habits? (they only see females to have sex)

ForNoReason responds:

Not for everyone I guess. Thought about making a sex joke but I didn't feel like it at the time. Live and learn I guess!

Jazz animation Jazz animation

MY MAN! Okay, so I'm guessing a few people from your class has done this project, because I have seen one other jazz animation on newgrounds. I REALLY like them! they are unique and interesting, and they sync quite well to the music. Like the other one, it also tells a story!
Good job!

Jazz Animation - School P Jazz Animation - School P

I love it! I have really been wanting to make an animation set in the jazz era. this makes me feel chill, and it tell a story in some ways. good job!

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

i knew hank has been killed and rezzed many times, but it still got me when he was shot. one question, who the hell are the bad guys and good guys in this? or is it just madness?

Madness Combat Madness Combat

AHH this is what started it all. To look back to this and see where it is now, its a very cool feeling. My favorite part by far is when he shoots the guy in the background.

Three Skins Without Men Three Skins Without Men

jesus christ this is both amazing and horrifying at the same time. its amazing to see the environment that you constructed, and it reminds me of the ispy books, or the mystery case files games. this is genus. omg!!! thank you!

Minecraft: TNA Part 12 Minecraft: TNA Part 12

very polished, and funny.

From Idea to Submission From Idea to Submission

Brilliant idea, and beautiful execution. well done!

Batman Hates Bronies Batman Hates Bronies

"James lee animation" is what i noticed at the end, is this saying you will be making more stuff more often? i sure hope so.