ErlinE ErlinE

WOW, ok, so i wanted to start creating a game with stencil jam a while back but never got into it because of school troubles and focus lost. but now that i see this and see that an artistic game can be made, i want to do it. this is incredible. it was stunning graphics wise and had a very strong mood. first game too?? get crackin on a new one because this is great!

Frozennnn responds:

thanks for the review yes was my first game and stencyl its a very good tool good look with your game

This is A Leap of Faith This is A Leap of Faith

I had to play it just because it was an art game. It was a liiitle too challenging. but after all its an art game, its never what is expected.

VinceB responds:

I am glad I could surprise you. It's not that challenging, just sneaky. ;-)

Space and Pixels Space and Pixels

Not bad, but its been done before.

MagicTD MagicTD

Not bad at all. it needs some thing like maybe a timer, a pause button. a button that can skip to the next wave? overall its solid.

Poker Roman Architect Poker Roman Architect

Decent game. but i think the fact that there is no penalty for drawing cards makes the game too easy. maybe start with a certain amount of funds and make each draw cost a portion of those funds.

Alien Loves Hamburgers Alien Loves Hamburgers

Nice

This game is one of the better avoiding games i have seen. Who would think aleins, cows, and poop would make a good game lol. a sequel is needed!

L Flash Game L Flash Game

try again

Newgrounds is about games and movies. this was ok but i noticed you listed it as an adventure game. List it as experimental, not adventure. Next time use a blog or simply test you .swf file to test your skills. add a plot and some more solid menus and you might have a good game. Try again, and let me know when you do, if i like it i will make sure to point it out on my own blog.

11-11-11 Special 11-11-11 Special

Yuck

This seemed cool at first, but once I presses play i was disappointed. There is really no point to the game at all. And You are using the madness day loader from 07. Maybe instead of making a tribute to 11-11-11 you make a game about the epic date?

Exmortis Exmortis

Congrats

Congrats on making an incredible game! I love this game and cant wait to get my hands on the sequel. love the audio in this game. i loved this game so much that i decided to choose it as one of my favorite games and decided to write about it in my blog! Good job!

Ghostscape Ghostscape

Very good

This game is definitely worth playing with the lights out. Its one of the best Horror games i have played, so i decided to write about in my blog. Congrats on making a GREAT game!