Urinal Cock Urinal Cock

The joke is terrible, and obvious, but thats why its so damn funny! You should make a compilation like this? it reminds me me of the slapstick MAD style.

UMoN- Pandas UMoN- Pandas

I have just wasted a few seconds of my life. It was all low res images and not vector, and it was just boring. being radioactive and being gassy just inst funny. perhaps a few jokes about panda's sexual habits? (they only see females to have sex)

ForNoReason responds:

Not for everyone I guess. Thought about making a sex joke but I didn't feel like it at the time. Live and learn I guess!

Jazz animation Jazz animation

MY MAN! Okay, so I'm guessing a few people from your class has done this project, because I have seen one other jazz animation on newgrounds. I REALLY like them! they are unique and interesting, and they sync quite well to the music. Like the other one, it also tells a story!
Good job!

ErlinE ErlinE

WOW, ok, so i wanted to start creating a game with stencil jam a while back but never got into it because of school troubles and focus lost. but now that i see this and see that an artistic game can be made, i want to do it. this is incredible. it was stunning graphics wise and had a very strong mood. first game too?? get crackin on a new one because this is great!

Frozennnn responds:

thanks for the review yes was my first game and stencyl its a very good tool good look with your game

This is A Leap of Faith This is A Leap of Faith

I had to play it just because it was an art game. It was a liiitle too challenging. but after all its an art game, its never what is expected.

VinceB responds:

I am glad I could surprise you. It's not that challenging, just sneaky. ;-)

Space and Pixels Space and Pixels

Not bad, but its been done before.

Sanctum Sanctum

creepy

dude! i would love to see this in a game. this is very creepy and entrancing music. i want to see more like this!

FunnyCop responds:

Thanks! The main focus was to make it creepy, I will make sure to make more pieces like this one.

Thoughts Thoughts

I really like this new style you experimenting with, I would love to see how loose you can get.

What are you looking at?! What are you looking at?!

Im in love

Deca Deca

What programs did you use to make this? I kinda like it, its interesting and i like how simple the background is.

UltimatePoke responds: